The advocacy of women’s rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
- There are two sexes. Male, female, and hermaphrodite, which count as both. This is determined by genetics including improper replication in the last case. Transsexuals do not count in feminism, neither does sexuality or self-identified gender.
- Rights cannot be a positive claim which deprives another by their enaction.
- Grounds require logical proof and emotion is not a form of proof. Feeling yourself to be correct is an emotion.
- Equality requires a premise of sameness. Men and women are biologically different, the science is finding more evidence to support this over time. What we believe we deserve is a separate moral claim to what we physically are and hence, need. Conflation: What is versus what is good/bad.
- Advocacy of men’s rights are not part of the definition. The omission is sexist by the equality morality claim above (unless men are somehow better). By their own moral claim, a feminist (a believer in the doctrine of feminism) does not stand for equality (which cannot exist in nature) and is a misandrist.