Here are the things that grind my gears on transsexuals, example men pretending to be women.
- they force everyone to buy into their delusion and simply standing aside and leaving them to it gets a telling off – to an adult
- they cite a feeling as a fact
- they ignore the idea if it’s mental, you can change your mind (many do post-op)
- they refuse to accept you cannot change the brain, this man will always have his male brain he developed before birth and cannot think like a woman if his life depended on it
- every cell in your body tells the truth, no one called Michael Jackson white because he had treatments, dying my hair doesn’t make me a natural blonde
- changing your birth certificate is fraud since you can use it to marry someone ignorant of the truth
- they are lied to about their dating prospects, and cry when they can’t get a date “being myself”
- they get off on their own appearance, there’s always a sexual component to it
- they demand access to safe spaces, each sex has a right to, which fairly pisses off the radfems
- it’s a fashion with permanent consequences on taxpayer money
- some get off on deception, when they rape unknowing straight men and have the nerve to cry they were the victim of the picture
- the rates of comorbid mental illness and drug use or suicide demonstrate their opinion on what is good for them is ill-advised to outright wrong, you rarely see any over 40, do you? And the HIV rates, do not get me started.
Nonetheless, the claim to womanhood by those who were not born to it does essentially demean those who were; the defining of a woman solely by her sexual organs and by what you see when she is or is not dressed is the province of Page Three girls, not of those proud of their sex and proud, sometimes, of surviving the years of trials it may have brought.
This applies, by the way, to both sexes: should a bold, male soldier be felled by an IED in Afghanistan and left without legs or gentlemanly tackle between them, would we then declare that he is no longer a man? Obviously not. It is widely understood that a fellow in such a predicament who cries that he ‘feels’ himself to be no longer ‘a real man’ will be hastily reassured by all who love him and all who treat him that he was made to be a man from the moment he was conceived and he will die as one, too.
Eunuchs are men. And they have less male tissue than transsexual “women”.
By the same token, I can no more shrug off my formative years and experiences than can Frank Maloney, now to be called Kellie. I can no more forget pregnancy and childbirth than, I imagine, he (or she, if I must) can forget the conception and fathering of three children; more than sex, more than body shape, more than clothing — and certainly more than wishes or feelings — it is these things that define us. Irrevocably so.
…But as long as the newly created Kellie carries that irksome, dangling little y chromosome, whatever the word is, it is not ‘woman’.
This is a fad. They choose to get this stuff done, you don’t choose your race or (probably) sexuality. Feminists are just trying to recruit the mentally ill, which is really sad when you think about it. None of their ‘logic’ holds up, it’s a fantasy.