Actual definition. Oxford Dictionary definition.
Personal ‘definitions’ don’t mean shit, those are called opinions.
Maybe these people saying “educate yourselves” could pick up a copy of this magical book that defines things?
1. Subject = women. Only women.
2. ‘Rights’ = a nebulous concept involving an expansion of current powers.
3. Equality of the sexes = the pseudoscientific basis of feminism, based in Christianity and disproven by all known, harder sciences including genetics, physiology and the KO, neuroscience.
Together, these results suggest candidate regions for investigating the asymmetric effect that sex has on the developing brain, and for understanding sex-biased neurological and psychiatric conditions.
If feminism is science-positive, it should give up before this line of research continues and utterly decimates their cause by force.
1. Subject = all people. Women are no longer special.
2. Deserve equal rights (treatment, including responsibility).
3. Opportunities. Not outcomes.
What is rationalism, you ask?
The triumph of reason over experience.
That’s right, a humanist cannot, by definition, cite personal experience or belief at all.
Any fucking questions? I’m glad we had this little chat.