is the non-PC term.
I guess it might apply to men but that definition has yet to be written since men don’t carry.
Interesting but incomplete.
It centres around carrying a baby. The anguish, stress, pain and humiliation.
And men complain about cuckolding. Which is an omission.
Most popular actions are
- throwing away birth control or tampering
- lying about sexual status, including STDs, but especially fertility. This includes specifics e.g. certain positions or pulling out and you won’t get pregnant.
- interfering with a pregnancy, like the most common being the classic pushing the woman down stairs or punching her in the stomach
- forcing birth control on a woman e.g. in food
- coercion not to use a condom or other contraception.
That last one is most common.
Stealthers are not only rapists but yes, it’s reproductive abuse too. A judge would see it that way, no consent was given to the particular acts undertake by stealth/deceit.
This is how the r-selected breed.
I’m guessing that is why Kylie Jenner is up the duff. Hefty toll.