What a surprise that they lied. Like it’s a little badge you pin on.
It’s illegal to lie on the census, btw.
Worse still, they’re claiming to be White British. The only group that means Native (to the UK). I would like to see that section completed by DNA test.
- The 2011 Census showed that almost half (46%, 3.4 million) of the foreign-born population identified with a White ethnic group, a third identified as Asian/Asian British (33%, 2.4 million) and 13% (992,000) identified with Black/African/Caribbean/Black British.
- More than 1 in 8 foreign-born residents (13%, 949,000) classified themselves as White British.
They’re still using British instead of English, in England….
- The largest group who identified as White British were German born (57%, 155,000) and over half (56%) of them arrived before 1981. One likely reason is due to British military personnel being stationed in Germany. The next largest group identifying as White British were from South Africa (85,000).
- A quarter of the foreign-born population identified as Other White (28%, 2.1 million) and the largest group were from Poland (528,000). Over 9 in 10 Polish born residents identified with Other White and the majority (94%, 496,000) arrived between 2001 and 2011, with Poland’s accession into the European Union in 2004.
- The majority of South African born residents identified as White (84%) and over two fifths identified as White British (44%). Most of those identifying with White British (68%) arrived before 2001.
- A broad range of ethnic groups was found with Iraqi and Iranian born residents. For Iraq, most common was Arab (39%), Any Other ethnic group (28%) and Asian (17%). For Iran, most common was Asian/Asian British (38%), Any Other ethnic group (34%) and Other White (13%).
- High proportions of residents who were Kenyan, Tanzanian and Ugandan born identified as Asian (69%, 68% and 58% respectively).
- Of the foreign-born population in England and Wales nearly half identified as Christian (48%) and a fifth identified as Muslim (19%). Around 1 in 7 had No religion (14%).
If we look for the Excel sheets because I’m a huge nerd, ethnicity of England is a terrifying study.
IN ENGLAND, in 2011, there were just 42,796,237 English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish.
SOME OF THOSE WERE PROBABLY LIES.
The figure we’re often told, outdated, is 69 million in the whole UK. With illegals, it’s more like 80 million by food consumption, which can’t be hidden. What’s that ratio, in England (most of those being in London), roughly? About close to 1:1 outnumbered in our own native homeland. I need a drink.
Most of these will be elderly.
The economy is fucked!
Self-identified Whites in London are about half. Well, this is bollocks I can tell you.
Compare to the South East, a prosperous area for people who hate Londonistan:
About 7/8 are white.
For lolz, Wales: http://www.nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/KS201EW/view/2092957700?cols=measures
2,928,253 out of 3,063,456. 96%.
Fuck it, I’m moving to Wales. Escape route sorted. Apocalypse measures.