Abusing your spouse is satanic…

equally yoked, repeat after me, EQUALLY YOKED

if you treat your spouse like a tireless maid or sex slave or your own child (yuck) then no wonder they’ll leave you

this is wrath, pure and simple

the prov 31 waifu ideal was extremely independent, not chained to a radiator in the kitchen
she wasn’t expected to clean and cook, they had servants! now we have appliances and part time workers

comment: “Step 1: shame women for having a sexuality
Step 2: whine and manipulate when women don’t want sex”

What kinda retard preferentially marries a woman with a low enough libido not to be a slut in THIS society then complains about it? You wanted loyalty right? It’s like parents who tell their kids sex is bad only to complain the child doesn’t want to make grandkids. I have seen this a lot with Gen Y and Zoomers, their parents whatever their political branding, shamed the kid for sexual interests, however harmless, and now huff and puff about why no wife/husband, why no wedding, why no grandparents? Show me in the Bible where it says sexual congress (intercourse) by itself is evil. You cannot. Good day Sir.

If you use ‘slut’ to mean woman with libido, you’re shutting off her libido. At the source (mind) permanently. A slut is supposed to be promiscuous (male or female) outside of marriage, a behaviour that doesn’t correlate to libido. A woman with low libido can still sleep around. You played yoself. If you wanted a ho, you should’ve done a Prince Harry and married one. You cannot convert women like that, it doesn’t work. We’re not sexual Transformers. You put on a wedding ring and POW. We’re not fucking Transformers.
She’ll also be disgusted by the male libido, since sexual shame isn’t just in one place. Idjits.

They think like socialists, like a non-slut is tabula rasa and they can programme her like MKULTRA. You cannot programme anyone sexually, even a virgin. Libido especially is dispositional in women and not connected to behaviour whatsoever. You can’t see it from the outside. If she wasn’t burning in lust for you, why marry her? Why expect wedding cake to magically make her horny? Porn isn’t real. Those women are faking. Yes, all of them. That’s why they’re paid. FFS. They treat Christians like fembots ready for rewriting like a blank CD. Not how genetics work.

comment “I’m sorry since when is refusing to have sex a sin”

Never. But watching porn is adultery. Weird how they skip that. If I were the wife I’d put on tons of gay (male) porn in the background 24/7 until he concedes it’s immoral. The really hardcore bear stuff.

Also the Bible says to often be celibate for God, like Catholic festivals. They happen every other week. And no sex on the day of rest, so that’s 1/7 of your marriage where you need other things in common. And no non-fruitful sex ever, so that’s both oral and anal out of the equation. No Pill. If you wanted pornographic performance, you should’ve married that. You cannot change a person to make them like that. What is wrong with them?

comment “I used to be Christian, and I’d just like to inform… God never fucking said those 10 commandments of marriage or whatever”

men who should be incels if society hadn’t fallen, making shit up as ‘Jesus said’
no you’re a deviant

comment “fun fact: taking her money and withholding it or controlling what she spends is actually considered abuse…..”

literally, it’s like kidnapping, they can’t fucking LEAVE and it’s infantilising since they’re basically asking for pocket money (with shades of Marxism because their own money is taken -stolen- and they own nothing – that’s a human rights violation)

combined with the isolation often pushed, it’s a cult of two

why don’t you want your wife to have friends? wtf how insecure and tragic, women outlive men

comment “If you are seriously “disciplining” your wife, you’ve already failed step one at “not being abusive”.”

Is God coming down on a cloud to whip you for not ‘obeying’ Him? JFC.

comment “The find pleasure in ur wife is surrounded by verses of appreciating her even if she is not as conventionally attractive as when you married her, and is basically saying don’t cheat on ur wife. Even the submission line about submitting to ur husband is followed by as he submits to God. As in if he is not a good man, yeet because to submit to an evil man would be wrong. Its also surrounded by she would be a help mate, as in “help” and not you know obey everything. There are plenty of stories in the bible of women doing their own thing and acting by themselves and committing minor sins in order to avoid a larger one or to get justice.”

Yeah these guys would never marry in Biblical times because they’re controlling bullies who want a woman like a pet dog.

It’s actually putting me off my own religion. I guess I could become Buddhist or something. What’s the most low effort religion. Wicca? They like trees right? I like trees.

re spanking – hitting your wife is not Christian, I don’t care what you say. If it makes you holy, why isn’t she hitting him? These guys never mean a cheeky tap as she passes in the kitchen, it’s always minimisation of BATTERY which guess what is illegal and criminal, according to codes set forth in Victorian times. Would you be okay with the police finding out, is the snuff test.

I also like how the woman is possibly lying about her fetish. If anything you encourage discord because she can’t openly ask for it.

“For disrespect” – and acting like an abusive dad would make her respect you MORE???

Putting it out there, women disrespect violence and other forms of abuse. PSA.

‘failing to care for the children’ – that is the man’s job…. THE children? No? You wanted her to make them. Her job was to make them. Your role is support.
they are YOUR children, she didn’t self-impregnate? is this beating her for yourself being a deadbeat? you can neglect your kids without leaving, by being a lazy (slothful) POS

Internet access is ruled a human right. WTF. What’s next, chain her up and take her phone so she can’t dial 999? IS THIS AN EPISODE OF CRIMINAL MINDS? Dexter would totally kill this guy. Imagine feeling threatened by meme pages. It’s like a horror film.

If ‘sexual denial’ is so wrong, she should rape him, repeatedly, all over the house. I’m serious. If he’s doing it to her, see who lasts longer. Sex is painful for men if they haven’t passed the refractory period. Meanwhile, women don’t really have one. So if I were in that situation, I’d just demand it constantly and…. he isn’t ‘allowed’ to say no right? Can he go ten times in a row? Doubtful. I also doubt a man would last longer than a day due to that kind of torture and yes, refusing to respect bodily agency like that is torture. Sexual torture includes forced ‘sex’ i.e. rape, whoever it is. What is wrong with America? Why is it always America? You can see why we, the sane Christians deported them to the colonies. What with the Mormons selling babies for rape to the Amish incest…. y’all ain’t Christian, this is Satanic crap. Stop adding to the Word.

Or you could just demand to peg him first. That would make him realise being penetrated against your wishes isn’t fun. Almost like porn is a psyop to destroy marriages.

Also, the Bible does say to treat your wife well, to love her as yourself. Prov 31 woman wore silks.

Women can go without sex for years and we actually live longer, with better health that way, so trying the passive-aggressive beta bitch withdrawal tactic will not work. Then she’ll just have a reason to keep the legs closed. Who’s more petty, men or women? The answer is both but you want sex more than she wants a dress so she will win. Have you ever met a woman who wasn’t your cousin? You have to romance a woman, even in marriage. Marriages are healthier elsewhere because American men are told romance is unnecessary once married…. tell her libido that.

This ‘advice’ is spiteful and vindictive. Is she your wife or a hostage? Why act like you hate them?

Humane treatment is not a privilege, no wonder your women leave you. I can feel my vagina drying up as I read about it.

I honestly wouldn’t treat a dog like that. You signed up to cherish her, unconditionally. Withholding affection is emotional.

Doing nice little things is the whole point of marriage, how can one person suck so much? If you don’t massage her, do you think sex is a) more likely or b) less likely? Dipshit. These control freaks always seem so weak.

Honestly if my husband hypothetically stopped allowing me outside, to spend my own money, demand a bunch of weird porno stuff and the like, I’d probably just cheat with a man who understands romance is the whole point of a union, while filing a lawsuit for kidnapping, identity theft and the many, many human rights violations. Plus a restraining order because this sounds like ways to torture your enemy e.g. they can’t leave the country? How do you imagine that being legal? Women are turned on by romance, if you shut off that dial – SHE WILL GET IT ELSEWHERE. It’s like not watering a plant and hitting it for going limp. You had ONE JOB. I don’t even believe in adultery but if the marriage is already dead because they clearly hate you then who cares? You’ve given them nothing to live for (including the basic respect of friendship) and nothing else left to lose. It’s extreme cruelty. Cruelty is when you take away basic dignity. The Bible says to leave a cold man. It is ‘better’ to leave. The Bible says you get sex, assuming you didn’t cheat, it does not promise love, lovemaking or respect. Ya gotta earn that, chap.

comment “This should be called “How to get your wife to file for divorce.””

I honestly think they must be trolling. A knowledge of reverse psychology 101 would mean they have to be joking. They’ll complain about Marxism and say where’s the incentive to work and it’s like…. have ya tried asking your WIFE?

comment “As a married christian wife, THIS. IS. DISGUSTING. And it is NOT what Christ teaches. This is a man trying to twist the Bible to serve his pervy desires”

I guarantee all these guys are porn addicts trying to go in the backdoor dry. It’s like they’re closet cases punishing their wife for not being a man. They want a spouse with a man’s libido, manual labour skills etc. They gay. That is a homosexual expectation. Why do you want a woman, only if she’s exactly like a man? That ain’t straight.

When you marry, sex is supposed to be vanilla. You literally signed up for it. You cannot turn a housewife into a ho.

comment “If you replace every time it says “wife” for “hostage” or “slave” it sounds a little more accurate”

comment “This is just a list of abuse. I can’t believe people will follow this.”

MUH BIBLE is not a defence in criminal court. It looks like they have a Stockholm Syndrome fantasy.

Your wife is not your captive. Trauma bonding, even if it did occur, is a temporary phenomena. Survival instinct over-rides it.

comment “This is a step-by-step guide on how to turn people away from Christianity.”

This makes me want to be an atheist more than anything I’ve read on reddit.

“These type of men act like women aren’t human beings” narcissists view all other humans as objects, the wedding is an excuse for violent projection

Treat her mean to keep her keen – is the very reason American divorce is so high compared to other Christian nations. Abuse makes them hate you, not obey you. That advice is given by perma-single men because women eventually run away or by bitter divorcees trying to ruin the next generation out of envy. Angry old men are not a valid reference point for happiness. Is a fat guy a reference point for fitness?

comment “Huh so marriage is about treating your wife like she’s an animal that needs to be trained and having the husband control her life and things she does, well then guess I’m not getting married”

Animal husbandry is not literal. If she’s too ‘stupid’ to need control you shouldn’t have married her.

Michael writes “This isn’t just misogynistic, it’s rapey and disgusting. I’m extremely uncomfortable knowing that someone actually wrote this.”

comment “Treating your woman as an inferior being is not Christianity Taking away her freedom – Sexual, financial, emotional is not Christianity Forcing her to be at home is not Christianity This shit is not Christianity, it’s insanity.”

Kidnapping, false imprisonment, bunch of felonies really. I want a criminal lawyer to look over these.

Sexual perversion is Satanic.

Why did no-fault divorce actually happen?

https://www.law.upenn.edu/live/files/5145-mnookin-and-kornhauser—1979—bargaining-in-the

Ironically, to enforce the Bible, in places.
Specifically the places where it wasn’t working. [1]

“Divorce was granted
only after an official inquiry by a judge, who had to determine
whether “appropriate grounds”-very narrowly defined in terms of
marital offenses-existed.6 When a divorce was granted, the state asserted
broad authority to structure the economic relationship of the
spouses and to maintain regulatory jurisdiction over the children
and their relationship to the parents.7 Doctrines such as collusion,8
connivance,9 and condonation’0 were meant to curtail the degree to
which parties themselves could bring about a divorce through agreement;
the procedural requirements reflected the view that everyone
was “a suspicious character.”

Among other things, no-fault divorce is also responsible for a lower spousal suicide rate, probably homicide (harder to measure) and certainly lower rates of domestic abuse. Overturning it requires an open admission these things do happen, one or both parties can be absolutely awful at their job and they still maintain the right to decide their intimate business over whatever State they happen to be stuck in. Appealing to tradition doesn’t really work when some of those values were very poorly aligned with the law at the time, to keep up Pollyanna appearances. To go back to all the old laws, men would have to prove good character (what is that? nobody would get married) and women would be able to press charges for seduction (rape by fraud is already historically present in the law books, i.e. nobody would get married). A lot of the modern “dating” process would also be swiftly made illegal.

Funny they never mention that.

And if men were the sex wriggling to get away, it begs two questions. Firstly, why the fuck did they propose? Second, wouldn’t that constitute abandonment on his part? A grave matter, severely punished, we all know of deadbeats who’d be whipped into shape by a return of fault laws. No-fault divorce treats men equally to women (justice is blind ‘n all), because they’re given the benefit of the doubt where they could be abandoned too.

A list of unisex faults and standards of proof are required, rooted in the post-Reformation Bible, instead of a reversion to a system that blatantly did not work. Two ruined lives plus children is not a success. For example, allowing divorce but banning re-marriage would silence many vocal oppositions. If there’s a limit on abortion and insurance claims, there should logically be one on an oath including “til death do you part”. These faults should be acknowledged in the marriage contract itself, along with ways to avoid them, and an expanded edition to make sure both parties really intend to follow through on their oath (which should be set in stone for legal reasons).

1 https://www.compellingtruth.org/grounds-for-divorce.html

“In the Old Testament, God allowed divorce if a man’s heart became so hardened against his wife that she was actually better off without him

…That isn’t rare. Calculate the odds of marrying anyone with mental problems nowadays. Any mental problem.

Unhappy wives used to hire men to fake affairs and “accidentally” get caught until the 30s when the only common American grounds for divorce was adultery. Your system needs work. Increase your marriage age to 18 for starters, you monsters. Child brides are both a Muslim and an American thing.

If you have a problem with keeping the age of consent at the age of adulthood…. what about voting?

Some simple changes and why:

  1. a hard limit on the number of times anyone can marry excepting widowhood.
  2. a grievance period for widows where marriage is not allowed, depending on how long they were married.
  3. if someone’s sexuality changes, they’re considered to have defrauded the other party of their agreed companionship.
  4. long engagements only, 6-12 months?
  5. one party letting themselves go completely is taken as a clinical indicator (already is) of passive-aggression or depression
  6. no addicts, taking up any addiction is grounds for no-fault divorce on behalf of the other party due to the brain damage effectively killing the person they married and rely upon
  7. marriage is not considered a license to any form of abuse, higher conduct is expected compared to strangers
  8. abandonment includes social, you agreed to be there for one another not at the club/bar/party
  9. romance must go both ways
  10. if someone turns out to be a psychopath (the only condition that can fake it until the wedding), divorce is allowed and the proven psychopath’s influence over the other party limited to account for their condition (ideally you test before marriage?)
  11. 18+, I hope this one is obvious.
  12. if one party works from home it is counted as work for the marriage
  13. real Christians only, married in a Christian ceremony
  14. complaining about their marriage online illegal (other people’s marital status or marriages too) – privacy law
  15. no atheists (think of the divorce risk), they don’t need a “piece of paper”, remember?
  16. adulterers can be sued again, but per act and depravity – would branding be too far?
  17. all bastard children from adultery aborted (risky but I’ll put it, it spares the legitimate children their rights)
  18. no adulterous unions could wed (because obviously they can’t be trusted with it)
  19. a cap on how much weddings can actually cost because... Jesus….
  20. earnings prior to marriage not counted in divorce proceedings, including inheritance, which skips over the spouse to the children.

I flatter myself these are common sense.

Ugly men encourage cheating

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1559901/

If bad genes would put one sex off, it’d be the party that would have to carry them. Tend them. For decades. You know, the one putting money down if this is a gambling analogy.
Much better not to shack up with the uggo in the first place, which is what women have been doing (avoiding ugly men) since parental set-ups ended. Putting an end to arranged marriages is one of the most eugenic things to ever happen, second only to giving r-types the Pill and other abortfacients.

They’d be most likely to miscarry such children regardless, so a naturalistic fallacy doesn’t apply. This is a reversal of a dysgenic societal pressure with freedom of choice, not a natural pressure. There is a real-world consequence to mating (marrying) such low-quality men that used to be disposed of in endless wars: lower fitness than the parents, a biological death-knell.

There are more bachelors than ever because women aren’t forced to marry anyone who’d support them. If the woman can do it better for herself (given equal opportunities), the man is too poor quality to deserve fecundity. Men purchase rights to a woman’s reproductive decisions with marriage, that’s literally the whole premise. Monogamy had to be imposed to avoid unrest and rebellion against rulers, because it’s better for low-quality males (they actually get to breed and don’t ‘resort’ to rape – not an excuse) and worse for all females, since the natural exclusion (men used to be kicked out of the tribe at age) of the shit-tier doesn’t occur to the gene pool either they or their children and grandchildren will marry into… Naturally, the uggos in question hate this. Inferiority in humans is often connected to misogyny, despite how women are the life-giving, less violent and kinder sex (aliens would view those as objectively superior traits). Happy men don’t have to take anything out on women (displacement) because they are secure.

Narcissism and other personality disorder is always preceded by insecurity.

It reminds me of the bad husbands who complain of sexless marriages. Anyone with an ounce of empathy or life experience with women, happy couples, would laugh at such a concept, since sex in a marriage is a symptom, an outcome, a barometer. As in, they expect not to change but their marriage to improve, magically, for purely selfish reasons. Like it’s them + sex toy, no union, no greater labour required from the ‘master’ of the house. Rarely do the men in such marriages carry just their financial weight (the one entailed in the vows, also why pre-nups are anti-Christian since you swore until death you’d be responsible). Incompetent men used to be screened before they could marry, in the courtship stages interacting with the parents. Now, divorce is common because courtship has been shortened and too superficial. If they can’t be married, successfully, the marriage cannot continue. It’s a job. Rather than correcting their fellow men, to be capable husbands and fathers, they complain about women being shallow (projection). I suppose it’s the r-selected urge to appease other men and avoid real conflict, which they know women are too good to really instigate. Wife-beaters aren’t sneered at from sexism, it’s because a man hitting a woman knows it isn’t a fair fight. He knows his risk of death is almost nil. That’s cowardice.

Damaging the one human you swore to protect? Evil.

Hypocrisy doesn’t work long-term. Only an anti-honour culture like ours would think this.

You don’t deserve shit. Like, does a fat SJW deserve a 6ft model with a 6-pack because she got bullied for years? Exactly, it’s shit, you know it’s bullshit, sit down and stop.

You cannot be entitled to a human. They’re autonomous. An atheist cannot expect a Christian. A slut cannot expect a virgin. You get your level. That’s the red pill – you deserve what you get.

So technically, unequal pairings encourage cheating. Common sense?

Disturbing trend where abusive manboys use redpill as their excuse

https://www.reddit.com/r/twoxchromosomes/comments/2u1bez/so_tonight_i_dumped_my_boyfriend_for_being/

Saying things like “all women are children” and “need to trained” is old-fashioned 4chan sexism.
It’s terrible when feminists physically/mentally abuse their boyfriends too. Duh.
They’re polluting the movement. It’s a disturbing trend because eventually the rot will overcome any movement, and these are emotional abuse tactics from narcissists getting off on the control and outright sociopaths latching on to PUA tactics that won’t fly in court, as which point they’ll point to the likes of us for philosophical grounding.

This is our reputation they’re ruining.

Interesting comment;

As a man, I find the red pill kids pretty amusing. It’s pretty obvious it stems from resentment, bitterness, and probably a feeling of loss of their gender identity now that the sexes are becoming more equal. If your identity is dependent on how others treat you, and they change, you’ll be lost.

Similar happened in the 70’s as a response to second wave feminism, where guys started celebrating machismo-ism and misogyny. It’s why popular comedians at the time were misogynist assholes like Chevy Chase and Rodney Dangerfield, why a lot of guys thought getting drunk and living hard made you a real man. Even truckers became a celebrated thing, as a modern version of the cowboy. A very popular book at the time was “Real Men Don’t Eat Quiche”. Well they were fools, because quiche is delicious!

What the red pill kids don’t get, ironically, is if you must define yourself thru others and how they treat you, then you’re not a man, in either the classic or modern sense. If you must act “alpha” and need others to treat you as such, it is because you are not “alpha”. Being a man, being an adult, means no one defines who you are but YOU.

What they don’t get is that their ancestral males deserved respect and showed it to women. Who returned it by choice. Trying to revoke female choice demonstrates your low quality, it is Affirmative Action for weak men, thinking a Patriarchy could get them laid (quite the opposite, it guards women and you’ll be lucky to get one woman, a wife).
An alpha male isn’t a dick.
He isn’t a user or abuser or a loser. 

There are two types: the bachelor and the husband.
Neither is a prick. If you can’t get a woman by being yourself, if you need to copy other men, you are not a man. You’re a boy playing dress-up.

Calls to take away the rights of women are really nothing more than an affirmative action program for weak and beta men. Desirable men don’t have a problem getting married. source

PUA is a con against omega males buying into a cheat code for sex.
> never trust a woman
> girls were mean at school
> be “too smart” for Ponzi schemes and Get Rich Quick
> read PUA material
> there can totally be a cheat code for sex
> with any woman
> in the world
> because women aren’t people
> what free will
> who could resist you with the magic spells in PUA
> utter the words
> practice the words
> ignore myths you like e.g. men’s looks don’t matter
> buy expensive courses and books
> become a douchebag
> still be ugly, but now on inside too
> repulse normal women
> attempt to treat average women like free hookers
> come up against shit tests and bitch shields all of a sudden
> all women hate you
> don’t worry, it’s really a test
> they can’t really hate you
> you did what the course told you to
> and the course runner has such a great marriage
> oh shit moment
> never get a good woman
> double down in desperation
> never have a hope in Hell of keeping a woman for a serious length of time
> be emotionally broken from a head full of lies
> be emotionally abusive as if you own a woman
> she leaves
> this keeps happening
> wtf guys moment of doubt
> other guys lie and say it’s working for them
> get angry
> be alone
> get worse over time
> blame women
> women made you like this
> you didn’t have a choice
> the world is against you
> the system is against you
> you’re so lonely
> considering rape
> because never trust a woman
> hate women
> end up social pariah or in prison somehow

Again, Media Violence doesn’t cause Real Violence.

http://reason.com/archives/2014/11/14/video-game-violence-a-scientific-consens

This includes books, music, games and even porn. In fact, porn access causes rape rates to plummet.
This has always been the consensus. The people who said otherwise were self-interested researchers and lying feminists. They kept lying and saying it was settled to stop scientific enquiry that would prove them wrong.

In fact, when you count all forms of interpersonal conflict, in relationships women are more aggressive than men.

 

Warning signs you’re dating a loser

http://masksofsanity.blogspot.co.uk/2009/12/warning-signs-youre-dating-loser.html

It’s equal opportunities losers, male AND female.

  1. Rough treatment
  2. Quick attachment and expression
  3. Frightening temper
  4. Killing your self-confidence
  5. Cutting off your support
  6. The mean and sweet cycle
  7. It’s always your fault
  8. Breakup panic
  9. No outside interests
  10. Paranoid control
  11. Public embarrassment
  12. It’s never enough
  13. Entitlement
  14. Your friends and family
  15. Bad stories
  16. The waitress test
  17. The reputation
  18. Walking on eggshells
  19. Discounted feelings/opinions
  20. They make you crazy